Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Mistakes

Its been a long time since I last wrote something here... Alhamdulillah.... thank god... I have just finished my 3rd year medical degree at Faculty of Medicine Tanta University.... finishing 3rd year degree in Egypt also indicate that you have actually finished half of your medical degree... in medicine... there are actually 2 part where you have to finished upon graduation which is the basic medical science (3 years) and clinical medical (3years)... my result this year have slightly (not that slightly... more like major) decrease from my previous year... so this make me soo sad and worryy...


In my 2nd year of my medical degree... I managed to obtain the highest academic grade which is MUMTAZ... or in english we called it Excellent (1st class)... but this year it became 2nd class upper... I was thinking so deep what went wrong during this year of studying... and I managed to list them one by one what exactly went wrong before and during the exam...


  • BLACKOUT.... can you imagine when you are about to study (when you have that spirit wants to study so hard) and then suddenly the electricity went down for the whole 2months of study weeks... if its just for few minutes... then I dont care... but it went for almost 2hours... not just one time.... but 3-4 times per day... so multiply 3x2hours... you got 6 hours of my time wasted doing nothing.... how can you study when the electricity is gone...? Electricity blackout only happen in the months of May, June... some say this are a planned to make the people of Egypt angry at the government
  • NO PAST YEAR QUESTION: One of the reasons why the decline of the marks are due to my negligence of doing the past year question... I just read the books and not fully pay the attention to the past year question... so remember... whenever you want to get higher marks.. do the past year question every day during study weeks
  • WASTING TIMES: When we have blackoutt... so no internet... but when the electricity is back... the first thing that I did was to watch movie, facebook, etc... and this could take 1-2 hours of my time.. so this is also another regretable mistake that I made during the exam week...
  • UNORGANIZED: Well... if you go in my rooms during the study week... papers, file, books, pens are scattered all around the room... so let say for example I want to find Pathology book... I have to go every inch of my room to find it... 

So for the year 2013-2014... I have made a huge adjustment over how I am gonna study for the new academic year...  I cant wait to begin the new year...  may I achieved MUMTAZ back in 4th year and beat that (*someone) and becoming the best student in the whole batch... InshaAllah...


Strive towards MUMTAZ

Delfadzil

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...