Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Unbelievable: Delfadzil reached 1 Million pageviews..




So today was it… I started launching my first Instagram account…its kinda late compared to my friends.. but nevertheless.. I did it… its kinda complicated at first when I suddenly having 2 Ig account at the same time… but then I realized that we can actually log on to any Ig directly through our emel facebook account or through our emel..and I did log on with two username.. and to my surprised.. they are actually two different account.. some of my friends already following the second account… but then I had to disabled the second account because I didn’t want to much social media at one time..




So today is 28 of June 2016.. almost exactly 5years ago I started in this blogging world.. writing anything that I can think of.. from medicine to travelling and tours… although not many article I wrote here... I was kinda sad  and disappointed that this blogs received very low pageviews… after almost 5years.. we did received only 22 000 pageviews… yeah.. maybe because the lack of publicity or the article that I wrote are not that interesting… my friends suggested that I used a bombastic tittle that can attract people to read it.. so that’s why today.. the title for this post is quite a shocking… 1 million pageviews… haha.. I must be dreaming right…

So through out this blogging world … some of the article I wrote received quite a high pageviews.. like the one with ''Cara Study Smart” Click Here to read it … ''Cara Study Smart'' received almost 8000 pageviews.. almost one fourth of the total visitors of the blog…

The next article breaking record was ''Perubatan di Mesir: Kelebihan dan kekuranganya" Click here to read. This article made a record of achieving about 1000 pageviews within only 1 week of its  publication date.. with 170 Likes and 15 Share in facebook.. thanks to all that shared this article.

And many of my readers really didn’t aware that Delfadzil.blogspot did have its own fanpage.. (am I being so ‘perasan’ famous to create its own facebook fan page… haha) Click here to see but It garned only 3 Likes  so far.. what a sad record… you guys can check it out and Like it..




Back to this Instagram thing… I started this Instagram after I replace my old phone.. the Nokia E72 that I've been using for the past 6years since 2010.. this nokia E72 didn’t have the android application for the Instagram account  and that whats makes the delay for my Instagram application... nobody could believe that I survived almost six years using this phone.. this old phone was so old that I am the only one remaining to use this ‘unsmart’ phone in my class of 50 students…

So this week.. I started my new round in 6th year medical student which is the General Surgery Department… this round gonna be my last round in my medical school life inshaallah before the final exam that begin in October for me.

That’s all till now.. good luck to all of you and happy Ramadhan..

Delfadzil

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...