Friday, November 20, 2015

10 Things I wish could do before my UPSR...

Okay... It turns out that the result of UPSR has been officially published today... and congratulation to all students who managed to achieved your target.. for those who did not achieve your target (like me myself 11years ago) or who have failed their UPSR.. dont be sad... UPSR IS NOTHING AT ALL (haha) ... yup UPSR doesnt really show anything... but that is not the reason for you not studying... ok..

Yes.. failing is bad and sad.. but if you are failing in UPSR, for me myself, the road ahead of you is much more than that... get up and get yourself ready and prepare your self for PMR (PT3) and SPM.. those are the most important exam than UPSR per say..


Alright... my UPSR result was so bad for me... I wasnt an excellent student in school... I was placed in the 2nd class from the bottom... I still remember in standard 6, I was placed in the class of 6Jujur... the 2nd class from the last... but I didnt even know  that I am in the 2nd last class till I leave the school... (stupid right?)

I admit that I didnt prepare well for my UPSR... I took UPSR in 2004.. wow... it like ages ago... 11 years already... I got 3As, 1B and 1C for my UPSR...

So lets see  the things that I wish I could do back in primary school...


My primary school in Ampang

1. Read more English book.. my english has never been good at all... till now... I admit it.. my english grammar is still poor (you can judge by reading this article alone)...  but it doesnt matter.. as long as you have that confidence and people understand what you're saying... you can be good speaker...

2. Focus on Science Subject.. I've always fascinated by science since my early childhood maybe because my father bought this big encyclopedia when I was a child... the reason why I am bad at science in my  UPSR I think because of the teachers that teaches science were not that good... Sorry cikgu... its proven that if your teachers are good then your student will be good... READ HERE..


Science UPSR


3. Take Self defence classes (eg. silat, taekwando, etc).. I have to admit that my childhood was not that good... being bullied was common to me.. physically, mentally, verbally and etc..




4. Play sport...up to till today... sport is my weakness... I just dont want to play sport.. especially football... there was this time when I was in standard 6, we were having this Physical Education class and I have to fake my asthma... I said that I'm having asthmatic attack, and coughing etc... just to be spared from involving in the class... and the teacher believed it... haha...




5. Make more friend... I still remembered back in school that i just have no more than 3 friends that I usually go out with... there were Muhaimin, Faris and Asnawi... I just wish that that I can meet up with them again in the future...

6. Learn Quran better.. I was really really weak at reading quran back in my school...  I just wish I can study back in detail about all the tajwid etc...




7. Make ambition and Aim for something... Yes... back in 2004, I dont know anything about my future... (but I think it is logic for a 12 yearold kid not having thinking about future right.. haha)

8. Represent school in any co-cururiculum activity... 

9. Less playing with toys... haha... can you believe it??... I was still playing with dolls and cars even when I was 12 years old... haha

10. Nope... thats all... okay..

So these are all the things that I wish I can do back... well.. until science can develop a time machine... these are all history that will be kept with me all the time... so to all students out there especially the standard 6.. study hard and dont forget to play hard also..

bye... till next time..

DELFADZIL

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...