Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Me and Facebook...

Things I do on Facebook...


  • I will never chat with you unless you started first...

  • I will never approve friend request with profile picture of animal face, car or artist even with 100 mutual friends...



  • I will never approved friend request from my family members

  • I dont care if you have 1000++ friends on your friends list... I  got 300++ only... (kind of jealous)

  • I dont care to solve your problems when you post it as your status...

  • I like it when my friends share about quotes, motivation or inspiring story on their facebook status

  • If you never 'LIKE' my status, dont expect me to LIKE yours

  • If you do not wish me birthday on my birthday...  I would not wish you on your birthday (usually I will look at "See Friendship" to see if you ever wish me...) 

  • If you ever sent me a game request, I will never wasting my time to approve it....

  • I will definately not going to share any article saying 'share it if you care'... I will only share it if its interesting to me... and can get lots of 'LIKE'

  • I loved to block @ unfriend my friends that annoys me... 

  • I hate it when people use their facebook account to promote their blogs, advertise their goods @ business or even sing on video to get more attention
  • I feel jealous of my friends that got a lot of subscribers...

  • You dont have to update your status every hour  because you are not politicians @ artist etc... you are just a  student or you are not somebody...

  • You dont have to feel embarassed about your education & jobs.... just let your friend see what you are doing at the moment...
  • You dont have to use the entire of the profile picture just to fit your face only...

  • You dont have to write on a friend's wall just to ask simple things or to tell something... use message and dont waste other's people energy and time to scroll down your wall post...


  • You dont have to tell everyone what you are planning to do or who you have met... people dont care...

  • Sometimes I do spent like half an hour searching a good quotes, jokes, cartoon or article so that I can get a lot of LIKE....

  • Sometimes I fell pity to my friends if he or she do not get even one person to LIKE on their status etc

  • Sometimes or usually I will just being online in my facebook just to see if anyone wants to chat with me... 

  • The more the LIKE I got , the more I feel great as a facebooker...
  • And lastly.. I dont care if you care or not about this POST... :)

Ok... this is a little bit about Me and My life as a Facebooker... Did you do the same??

Delfadzil


No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...